Monday, February 11, 2008

Strong Woman? More Like PUSHOVER!!!

Give me a break!

I don't care what your political view may be. Democrat? Fine. I'll just counteract your vote. Republican? Fine. More votes for my side. But voting aside, I have to tell you what this patient said on Friday.

Pretty quickly into the conversation, she knew I was NOT a Hillary fan. Never have been, never will be. Just can't stand her to be honest.

Do you know what she had the audacity to say????

And I quote: "Hillary is a STRONG woman! It takes a STRONG woman to stay with her man. When she entered into that vow of marriage, she took that to heart. She stuck by her man despite what he did. That is one STRONG woman! Young girls should learn from her example!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Standing by "her man" after he did what he did? What a joke! That's a PUSHOVER in my book. She should have been a "STRONG" woman by sticking to her guns....and telling her husband that he couldn't treat her that way. Fooling around with another woman in the White House is NOT a good role model. I don't care what anyone says. Hillary Clinton is NOT a strong woman for that!!! Young girls should NOT learn from that kind of example. This isn't the 1950's. This is 2008. Get real!!!

Phew.....needed to get that out!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Woh! I'm glad that woman's lunacy brought you out of your 2 month blog hibernation :) That definition of "strong woman" is what makes women stay in abusive relationships. "Standing by her man" Please. I won't get started.

Hey I think your mom and dad are in a ballroom dance class on Monday nights? Is that right? I think I recognize them but haven't said hi. My wife and I are in there too.

Take care. Doug (from Panera usually chatting w/Mike :)