Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Pray...

I pray for the 1 year old girl with tell-tale signs of sexual abuse who presented dead to the ER.

I pray for the man who hung himself and the family he left behind.

I pray for the couple in the head-on collision who were dead at the scene.

I pray for the 6 month old who died suddenly of SIDS and the parents who have to deal with this tragedy.

I pray for the woman who needed help but died...because her son wanted to finish his lunch first.

I pray that the son will feel the guilt of this decision...and learn from it.

I pray for the man who dropped dead of atherosclerosis because he can't change his family history.

But most of all, I pray that my family and friends will never have to experience death like I have during my rotation doing autopsies.

No comments: