Monday, July 16, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!


Other than the quick posts I made about the Betty Ford Center, it has been quite some time since I actually updated this thing. 1) I was finishing up classes 2) I was studying for my board exam 3) I was in California for a week 4) I was in Tennessee for a week 5) I was trying to enjoy some of my summer.


I was also scared to update this. Why???


Because I was so dang scared to write ANYTHING about my board exam!!! What if I made a post that I was so excited about being done with all that board stuff....but then didn't pass and had to retake? What if I wrote posts about the rotations coming up....but then didn't pass and had to retake....and not be able to start rotations until I passed? And what if I posted about the board exam and had TONS of people (more than I already had) that were rooting for me and I had to let them down? You can see where I am coming from.


But........GREAT NEWS!!! Yesterday, June 15, 2007, at 3:32pm.....I found out.......THAT I PASSED!!!! I am so happy to be able to share this news with you all......and, honestly, SO RELIEVED!


Now I definitely get to start my rotation in 3 weeks!!!


Thank you to EVERYONE who sent prayers my way and were in my corner. I needed all that extra encouragement! I am scared thinking that my next board exam is a little over a year from now, but I am SO HAPPY to have gotten through the first one!


Hope you all have a GREAT week!!!! I know I will!

No comments: