Monday, April 16, 2007

Chi-Town

I just got back from Chicago for the weekend....and we had an AWESOME time!!! It was nice to get away for the weekend and not worry about school. (And I think having a weekend to look forward to actually helped motivate me for school....I did really well on my test last Friday!!!)

My boyfriend, Brandon, and I......plus Brandon's brother, Shane, and his girlfriend, Michelle, met up on Friday afternoon. B and S are HUGE Chicago Cubs fans....so being in Chicago was a real experience for them! Friday night we enjoyed dinner at the Grand Lux.......Saturday we went to the Sear's Tower and shopped on Michigan Avenue......Saturday night we went to a Stephen Kellogg concert (A really GREAT entertainer if he ever hits your town!!!).......and on Sunday we went to the Cubs game. It was an overall GREAT time!!!

In other news:

Check out my horoscope from today's Des Moines Register:

And I quote......"Your confidence goes far deeper than a smile - it's knowing you're the captain of your own ship. Whether your mind is on a pirate ship or a Harlequin romance novel, the distinguishing feature is pure excitement."
Maybe I should read my horoscope more often!!!

No comments: